Cookies Usage Policy
This policy refers to cookies and Web pages operated by SC Atelier Creatif by Camelia. with branch in Bucharest, District 5, Str. Elefterie St. No. 11, apt.2, (hereinafter AtelierCreatif).
What Cookies are?
The cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer or other mobile terminal equipment of a user that is accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed by request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely "passive" (does not contain software viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the hard driver User) .
What cookies are used for?
These files make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and presenting relevant content in a manner adapted to user preferences. Cookies provide users a pleasant experience browsing and support efforts to provide comfortable AtelierCreatif users: eg - privacy preferences regarding online shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of anonymous, aggregated statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our websites, enabling us to improve the structure and content, excluding personal identifying the user.
What kind of cookies we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. The latter are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or closing the application (web browser) .Fisierele remain fixed on the user's terminal over a cookie parameters or until manually deleted by the user.
How cookies work?
Visiting this site may place cookies for purposes like:
- Cookies for website performance
- Cookies for analysis of visitors
- Cookies for geotargetting
- Cookies recording
- Advertising cookies
- Cookies of advertising providers
Do Cookies contain personal data?
Why cookies are important for the Internet?
Cookies are the focus of the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and adapted to each user preferences and interests. Refusal or disable cookies can make some websites impossible to use.
Denial or disabling cookies does not mean you will not receive online advertising - but it will no longer take into account your preferences and interests, evidenced by browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (that do not require user authentication through an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences - categories of products and services.
- Offers tailored to users' interests - withholding passwords.
- Withholding filters to protect children on the Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
- Creative delivery rate limiting - limiting the number of views an advertisement for a particular user on a website.
- Providing more relevant advertising to the user.
- Measurement, optimization and features analytics - such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user arrives on a website (eg through search engines directly from other websites etc.). Develops these analyzes websites to improve their use websites for the benefit of users.
Security and confidentiality issues
Cookies are not viruses! They use type plain text formats. There are not comprised of chunks of code so it can not be enforced neither can auto-run. Consequently, you can not duplicate or replicate on other networks or replica to run again. Because they can not perform these functions can not be considered viruses.
Cookies can still be used for negative purposes. Since preferences and stores information about users' browsing history, both on a particular site and several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this fact and constantly marks cookies to be deleted in removal proceedings / scanning anti-virus / anti-spyware.
Generally browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, validity period and erased automatically after the user has visited a particular site. Other security issues related to cookies:
Because identity protection is very valuable and is the right of every internet user, it should know that any problems can create cookies. Because through their constantly transmit information in both directions between browser and website, if an attacker or unauthorized person intervenes during data transmission, the information contained in the cookie can be intercepted.
Although rare, this can happen if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (eg unsecured WiFi network).
Other cookie-based attacks involve wrong setting of cookies on servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels Attackers can use this vulnerability to trick browsers into sending information through insecure channels. Attackers then use the information for purposes unauthorized access to certain sites. It is very important to be careful in choosing the most suitable method of protecting personal information.
What are the tips for a safe and responsible navigation, based on cookies?
Here are some tips that can ensure carefree surfing but using cookies:
- Customize your browser settings regarding cookies to reflect a comfortable level of security for you using cookies.
- If you do not mind the cookies and the only person you are utilizing your computer, you can set expiration dates for storing long history of navigation and access datelorpersonale.
- If you share access to your computer, you may consider setting your browser to delete individual browsing data every time you close the browser. This is an option to access sites that place cookies and delete any information from visitors browsing session closes.
- Install and update your antispyware applications will steadily.
Many applications for detection and prevention of spyware include detecting attacks on websites. Thus prevents the browser from accessing websites that may or exploiting browser vulnerabilities to download malicious software.
Make sure that you keep your browser updated.
Many cookies are made based attacks exploiting the weaknesses of the old versions of browsers.
Cookies are everywhere and can not be avoided if you want to enjoy accessing the best and largest sites on the Internet - local or international. With a clear understanding of how they operate and what are the benefits they bring you, it is necessary to take the security measures to navigate with confident on the Internet.
Disabling and refusal to accept cookies can make certain websites visited impassable or difficult to use. Also, refusal to accept cookies does not mean you will not get / see online advertising.
It is possible to set the browser to not accept these cookies or you can set your browser to accept cookies from a particular site. But for example, if you are not using cookies, you can not leave comments.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings typically found in "options" menu or "preferences" of your browser.
To understand these settings, these links may be useful; otherwise you can use the "help" of the browser for more details.
Settings for cookies created by third parties, and you can consult the website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro/